Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Holiday Road

Just a quickie folks. Came to my senses (what little I have!), cancelled blind date/coffee/whatever it was.

Whew.

Potential relationship avoided!

Bridg

Holiday Road
Written by Lindsey Buckingham. Courtesy of http://www.fleetwoodmac.net/penguin/lyrics/h/holidayroad.htm
I found out long ago, oooohhhh
It's a long way down the Holiday Road, oooohhhh
Holiday Road
Holiday Road
Jack be nible, Jack be quick, oooohhhh
Take a ride on a West Coast kick, oooohhhh
Holiday Road
Holiday Road
Holiday Road
Holiday Road
I've come back long ago, oooohhhh
Long way down the Holiday Road
Holiday Road
Holiday Road
Holiday Road
Holiday Road
Oooohhhh

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home