Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Forever and For Always

"Forever And For Always" courtesy of http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/shaniatwain/foreverandforalways.html
In your arms I can still feel the wayyouwant me
when you hold me I can still hear the words you whispered
when you told meI can stay right here forever in your arms
And there ain't no way--
I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--
and there ain't not how
I'll never see that day....
[Chorus:]
'Cause I'm keeping youforever and for always
We will be together all of our day
Wanna wake up everymorning to your sweet face--always
Mmmm, baby
In your heart--I can still hear a beat for every time you kiss me
And when we're apart,I know how much you miss me
I can feel your love for me in your heart
And there ain't no way--I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't now way--and there ain't no how
I'll never see that day....

[Repeat Chorus]
(I wanna wake up every morning)
In your eyes--
(I can still seethe look of the one)
I can still seethe look of the one who really loves me
(I can still feel the way that you want)
The one who wouldn't put anythingelse in the world above me
(I can still see love for me)
I canstill see love for me in your eyes
(I still see the love)
And there ain't no way--I'm lettin' you go now
And there ain't no way--and there ain't no how
I'll never see that day....

[Repeat Chorus (2x)]
I'm keeping you forever and for always
I'm in your arms

Neat song huh world? How goes it?
Had a typically very lazy day here. Watched the rain (thank You God, now I don't have to garden). Read the newspaper with the Most Spoiled Cat in the Universe (after she'd been fed, I do value my life) luxuriating in the quiet and calm, unhurried air, punctuated only by her purring. For a while after my divorce I'd do anything to avoid quiet times like these. Now I need them to regain my inner peace.

And then when and blew that peace all off to go see War of the Worlds. I agree with Zombie slayer....it's DEFINITELY a go-see. It gets 10 out of 10 potatoes from me. Dakota Fanning plays the most annoying child I've ever seen in a movie, be warned. Great show. Tom Cruise doesn't act like Tom Cruise in it, which is great.

Studied some for my maybe interview on Monday and found out (at the movies) that my ATM card has been frozen AGAIN. Luckily I had cash, but am glad I didn't find that out on Monday over lunch. So now i have to run and get yet another banking card in the A.m. and hope that the guy I'm meeting with doesn't schedule something prior to 10:00. I've only used that card in 3 places. Grrr. Oh I forgot to explain, they freeze transactions on your account if they think someone's gotten your number.

Oh well the movie more than made up for it. Mom's doing fine. Finally got a walker, something she's needed for a year. Yay.

Am rapidly getting very sleepy. Will update tomorrow, probably in a mad panic!

Night, world!

Bridg

8 Comments:

  • At 7/10/2005 01:30:00 AM, Blogger .: raven :. said…

    ACK on War of the Worlds. i refuse to ever put one more dime in Tom Cruise's pocket. EVER.

    i watched Hitch today .. THAT was a cute movie. i have always liked Kevin James .. he was flippin hilarious.

    glad you had a good / quiet / lazy / relaxing day. you needed that.

    (( hugs ))

     
  • At 7/10/2005 01:30:00 AM, Blogger .: raven :. said…

    oh and :P~ to shania twain

    EW!!!

    hehe

     
  • At 7/10/2005 10:47:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Tee hee hee Raven! Understand the feeling about TC, but had to see that movie (read the book as a kid). Hope you are relaxing too?

    Of course now I have to cram like mad, but it was worth it taking yesterday off.

    Yah Shania Twain can be a bit much, but I really liked Don't Impress Me Much. The video was hilarious....((hugs)) Bridg

     
  • At 7/10/2005 11:18:00 AM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    I'm not much for country music, but I DO like a couple of her songs. I respect Shania immensely. She single-handedly raised her siblings after her parents were killed. The lady has a LOT of character!
    I'm with Raven on the movie. I've read just about everything H.G. Wells has written, and I love Spielberg; but I won't line Tom Cruise's pocket either! Prozac saved our daughter's life as a teen! I'll wait for the movie to come on TV.

     
  • At 7/10/2005 11:27:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Hi tshsmom, thanks again for the ARS tip (see latest post).

    TC's personal views are, mmmm no I can't be nice here--idiocy. Sorry TC but c'mon. Paxil saved my life and the other meds I'm on are allegedly doing the same thing.

    It's easy to pontificate on things you don't experience or understand. Push a kid out of your uterus (yes I know men don't have them but with your bucks you could probably get one installed), complete with hormone fluctuations, then we might be inclined to take you more seriously (well you'd also have to stop acting like a nut about whoever it is you're dating).

    damn there I go again.

    OK back to being nice.

    I'm a movie junkie, what can I say?

    Bridg

     
  • At 7/10/2005 11:28:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    p.s. tshsmom, I'd forgotten that about Shania and her siblings. Agree with you.

    Bridg

     
  • At 7/10/2005 01:52:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    LOL Bridg!!
    There's a lot of men I'd like to install a uterus in!

     
  • At 7/10/2005 02:12:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Rolling on floor laughing again Me too! Some of them should have 2! Plus PMS, endometriosis and the whole shootin' match.

    Hey wouldn't that make a great post? People could submit their lists of men who need uteri.

    tee hee hee

    Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home