Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Friday, July 15, 2005

Fields of Gold

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!

Have no real idea why I'm so happy it's Friday today except that I just finished the equivalent of the Herculean task of cleaning out the Aegean stables. Yep Mr. B's project got done, an hour early. I didn't think it was possible to do at all in the time frame I had...YIPPEE!!

And he was polite/nice again today.

Hell has officially frozen over folks.

No further word on the chemistry test, but there is a rumor going around about me being brought into another job. According to everyone who works with this guy, he is Satan, however, I love that kind of work and he's a new kind of Satan. Have no idea what's going on really, it's only my life/income.

And the roofers are gone yippee the car can go into the garage again.

Annnd got some good jokes....

And no work for two days

And a new boss (maybe, I think Mr. B will keep me to himself to keep me from contaminating the new guy)..at least another focus of his attention anyway...

YAY YAY YAY.

Happy Freakin Friday everyone! May your weekend be merry and bright....and all your beeeerrsses be light (no I haven't had a drop to drink in weeks/months/who knows).

hugs, Bridg

6 Comments:

  • At 7/16/2005 11:02:00 AM, Blogger Adrian said…

    Enjoy the weekend!

    And good luck with the new job. : )

     
  • At 7/16/2005 11:09:00 AM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    You too my friend! I don't have a new job yet, won't know that till October or November, but they are very interested in me....so far tee hee hee

    Bridg

     
  • At 7/16/2005 03:14:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    ANOTHER week bites the dust!! You're just clicking them off lady; proud of you!

     
  • At 7/16/2005 03:28:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks tshsmom! It feels great, especially with you folks cheering me on.

    Fall seems like forever away usually, but today it feels a lot closer. Know what i mean?

    Hugs, Bridg

     
  • At 7/17/2005 08:20:00 PM, Blogger .: raven :. said…

    why would you go from one satan to another?

     
  • At 7/17/2005 11:12:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Very good question. Not sure he is satan. The woman who thinks he is is working for a dear friend of Mr. B who thinks that he is important (he is not, by any stretch of the imagination. He's tried to dictate to me how to do my job, worse to do it for me, and that's the height of unethics). Anyway my point is that 'satan' is subjective. I think that she's working for satan.

    I think/hope/pray that i have some alternatives, these folks would come 3rd or 4th on that list.

    Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home