Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Crunchy Granola Suite

Hi world! Hope it's cooler where you are...

Like Raven said, I think it was Raven, when it rains it isn't cool anymore. It's still sticky and that's going on here a bit (now EVERYONE'S noticing that too).

Repercussions continue to flow from yesterday's nonsense but I don't wanna talk about that. I have a follow up chemistry test tomorrow a.m. And because of the repercussions, took tomorrow a.m. off to avoid further silliness (i.e. bad vibes). G the New Boss is turning out to be OK so far. He's let me take the time off that I've asked for, whenever that is.

Ya know peeps, what I'm finding out is that my friends are of TOP quality (Pauly you #1! M you not far behind) AND have also found out where the turds are. Pauly quotes someone famous as saying 'if you would know a man's character, give him power'. Damn straight. It's been ***she stops and scratches her head*** a great lesson! Empowering, de-powering and revealing. May I never act like the A holes I've run into, may I be much more like and worthy of my friends.

And looking forward to tomorrow with great eagerness.

Intended to study but instead fell asleep. I was exhausted. Just woke up a few minutes ago. Will read tomorrow a.m. but feel great. More rested, prepared.

Hope tomorrow all is settled in the way I want and that there's no 'suspended animation/wait'. But all will unfold the way it's supposed to and there's no forcing or rushing things.

But just wanted to say 'I love you' to all my buddies. Words just don't cut it, but being the wonderful folks tht you are, you know what's in my heart. Love you all to bits.

(((((Bridg)))))

4 Comments:

  • At 7/22/2005 09:21:00 AM, Blogger Mel said…

    Good luck on your test!

    You are right about having character. My parents instilled this in me. The would always say, "You are NOTHING without your character".

    Hang in there, we are all behind you 100%.

    And love you too! :)

     
  • At 7/22/2005 02:29:00 PM, Blogger nutty said…

    GOOD LUCK! I know you'll do well.

     
  • At 7/22/2005 05:33:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks eternally, Mel and Undies. Guess what? I got it (provided that they scratch up some money).

    Yay!!

    Love you two too!

    Bridg

     
  • At 7/22/2005 05:34:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    p.s. Mel, your parents of course were right, but have you ever noticed that character-building is usually unpleasant???

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home