Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Angel Eyes

Angel Eyes. Ace of Base, courtesy of http://www.lyricsdepot.com/ace-of-base/angel-eyes.html
I know that I'm not the first one
You have love in your path before me
But when your lips touched my lips
it felt like I was kissing destiny
Angel eyes with your angel eyes
Will you always be there to hold me
Angel eyes I'm satisfied
I don't want to hear your story
'Cause I can see the thingsI really want to see
I'm in love
I believe in what I'm feeling
I'd give everything up just for you
Love is devoted to those who see
that the last dance, you dance with the truth
Angel eyes with your angel eyes
Will you always be there to hold me
Angel eyes I'm satisfied
I don't want to hear your story
'Cause I can see the thingsI really want to see
In your eyes
Angel eyes just want you here to hold me
Angel eyes...

Don't know why that song's in my head today.

Anywho world, am cramming like mad for my sort of interview tomorrow which I'll have to fit in around getting another bank card because I only have $27 to my name and no credit card (cancelled my account). Argh.

So here are three of the worst jokes I"ve ever heard. One was contributed by someone whose identity I'll protect. The other one was sent to me by another pal...

What's the difference between roast beef and pea soup?> > Anyone can roast beef.> >

Why don't blind people skydive?> > Because it scares the dog.> >

A family of moles were tunneling through the dirt when suddenly Papa Mole stopped. "Where are we?" Papa Mole asked. "Let's dig to the top and sniff around to see" said Mama Mole. So, Papa Mole and Mama Mole dug to the surface, sniffed about and came back down while Baby Mole stayed in the tunnel. Papa Mole said "I don't know, but it smelled like maple syrup up there." "It smelled more like blueberry syrup to me," said Mama Mole. Then Baby Mole spoke up. "All I smelled was molasses"

sorry world...too bad not to share.

Bridg

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home