Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Maybelline

The song, not the make-up!

OK Mr. Bush, you owe me. They took of NCIS so we could listen to you.

No offense, I know it's important, but couldn't you have bumped off anyone ELSE but Mark Harmon?? How about Everyone Loves Raymond? You could have pre-empted that nosy mom any old time....

Sheesh.

Sincerely not happy with your timing,
Bridget

3 Comments:

  • At 6/29/2005 11:32:00 AM, Blogger nutty said…

    LOL! I hate being an American.

     
  • At 6/29/2005 01:21:00 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    Seriously, it sucks when all 4 major networks break regular schedule for these things. I would LOVE to see one of them go against the pack and not break into the regularly scheduled programing. I bet ya they would get more ratings than the rest of the 3 stations combined... even if it was 'Raymond'!

     
  • At 6/29/2005 07:44:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    ROFL Undies and Mel (Mel, I LOVE that cat pic!!!).

    Would also love it if just one station did what Mel's suggesting, but I bet they'd have audits from the IRS up the ying yang....

    Same situation in Canada....Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home