Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Dancing In the Moonlight

Dancing In The Moonlight (King Harvest) courtesy of: http://www.webfitz.com/lyrics/Lyrics/1973/361973.html

We get it on most every night
When that moon is big and bright
It's a supernatural delight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

Everybody here is out of sight
They don't bark and they don't bite
They keep things loose, they keep it tight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

Dancing in the moonlight
Everybody's feeling warm and bright
It's such a fine and natural sight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

We like our fun and we never fight
You can't dance and stay uptight
It's a supernatural delight
Everybody was dancing in the moonlight

Dancing in the moonlight
Everybody's feeling warm and bright
It's such a fine and natural sight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

We get it on most every night
And when that moon is big and bright
It's a supernatural delight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight

Dancing in the moonlight
Everybody's feeling warm and bright
It's such a fine and natural sight
Everybody's dancing in the moonlight


Not a bad song, eh world? And hola you all out there! Hope your day was sunny and your ways were fine?

My wonderful, stupendous pal Pauly is helping me to such a degree that I can't/dare not type it here yet for fear of jinxing it. But let's say that things are lighter on my shoulders today and it's all due to Pauly (MUCHO applause!!). Thank you My Dear Pal!!

OK settling down now.

Trying to anyway.

Da Boss (Mr. B) is still pressing re how goes my job search. He's behaving, but I don't think he's done a thing (at least nothing I can see/find out about). Don't know if that's good or bad, it just is. And as long as I'm not getting beaten up mentally/emotionally/whateverlly, that's fine with me.

Am very excited about the possibility of not doing any more work in the organization I"m in now. Sad about not being next door to Pauly, S and Issy but you never know in this world, that much I've come to recognize. Lovely (and man is she SMART!) Issy comes in at least two times a day, usually three, to ask me work questions but also to chat, update me on her life, etc. She is a darling.

Pauly I just can't say enough about, except that I would have been carted off to the looney bin many moons ago without my buddy Pauly. No kidding!!

S is a dear too. Have said it before, and you all must be ready to barf at reading it again, but this is a collection of earth angels. Wow. Have read about that kind of thing but never actually set eyes on one before. Wow is all that fits.

Have not heard a word from M. He may be in another city visiting family, or studying for interviews. Hope he is well and happy, whatever he's doing.

Mom is doing better, bro is looking after her too now which is great. My sister's partner's brother died of cancer a few days ago, and no one had told her (sis' partner) just how sick he was. Poor lady, I hope she'll be OK.

Slept most of last night, missed NCIS again (the only show I really like!), woke up at 10:00, went back to sleep at midnight. Man this looking for a job/doing busy work is draining.

Never fear, am taking your excellent advice to heart. For one thing, am trying to turn my house into the safe haven it was/is. Hey come to think of it, today was the first day I did not take any 'calm down' meds. They're a kind of fast acting antidepressant I was given by the doctor to take whenever I felt like I was going to have a meltdown again (i.e. cry). Think this is a good thing. One day this week, I was taking quite a few of them.

Hope this is all permanent change.

Wish I had a crystal ball (sigh).

Anyway that's all the news that's fit to print for now. Hoping for the best, keeping everything crossed to find something else.....hugs to all, Bridg

4 Comments:

  • At 6/22/2005 07:32:00 PM, Blogger tshsmom said…

    This song ALWAYS cheers me up!! I've copied my old 45 of this song onto CD, so I can listen to it while driving. My parents have a cabin 2 miles back in the woods. The full moon on the snow out there always brings this song to mind.
    My fingers are crossed for you!

     
  • At 6/23/2005 12:50:00 PM, Blogger nutty said…

    Pass me one of your pills!

     
  • At 6/23/2005 06:10:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks tshsmom! That is such a neat image....I just like the bounciness of it. Plus the 'they don't bark/bite' line lol

    Undies, here ya go (tossing pharmaceuts)!!!!

    Hugs, Bridg

     
  • At 11/24/2007 05:45:00 PM, Blogger rod said…

    Always a pleasure to see people enjoying our song. myspace.com/kingharvest

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home