Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Monday, May 16, 2005

I've Been Tagged (By Raven!!)

Thanks Raven, I really like this and needed something like this tonight!

Three names I go by (would not DARE put my real names down here):
1. Honey
2. SAM
3. Roo2

Three screen names that I have had:
1. Ottawangel
2. Tjn68
3. Rainbowaura7

Three things I like about myself:
1. Sense of humor
2. Guts (the 'brave' kind)
3. Writing ability

Three things I don't like about myself:
1. Bod (at the moment)
2. Lack of patience
3. Execrable taste in men

Three parts of my heritage:
1. Irish (98%)
2. French
3. German

Three things that scare me:
1. Bees or anything that sounds like a bee (e.g. hummingbirds)
2. Normally calm quiet people losing it
3. Abusive men/women

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Coffee
2. My buds/family
3. My cat (pathetic I know but she's faithful, fun and damn cute)

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. baby blue pj top
2. baby blue pj bottom
3. a smile

Three of my fave bands or musical artists:
1. any R&B, esp Atlanta (Otis Redding, Freddie Jackson, Peabo Bryson, Sam Cooke, etc.)
2. Carlos Santana
3. Michael McDonald

Three of my fave songs:
1. Sweet Freedom
2. Samba Pa Ti
3. Please Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood

Three new things I want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Lose 70 pounds (well that is SORT of new)
2. A different job/different boss
3. Date with confidence

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Humor
2. Honesty (yah I know about the Billy Joel song)
3. Trust

Two truths and a lie:
1. I've been in a television commercial
2. I been called 'fearless' and 'Hawkeye'
3. I respect authority figures

Three physical things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. Eyes
2. Shoulders
3. Hands

Three things I can't do without:
1. Computer (this is a new addiction)
2. The Most Spoiled Cat In The Universe
3. Family/Friends

Three of my fave hobbies:
1. Gardening
2. Blogging
3. Photography

Three places I want to go on vacation:
1. Barbados (would need to rob a bank)
2. Egypt (would need to rob several banks)
3. California (never been)

Three things I just can't do:
1. Be patient with abusive authority figures
2. Do anything the least bit mathematical (guess what subject BOTH parents taught???)
3. Drive slow on highways

Three kids' names:
1. Alexandra
2. Nick
3. Arabella

Three things I want to do before I die:
1. Contribute something meaningful (no shit, I mean this oen)
2. Have sex with someone I adore and who loves me back
3. Own a big hairy dog

Three celeb crushes:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Orlando Bloom
3. (in former times) Patrick McGoohan

Now I have to tag three people...I tag Derikhttp://http://iamgettingfat.blogspot.com/, Stephhttp://http://www.blogger.com/profile/6756246 and undieshttp://http://undertheundies.blogspot.com/

Looking forward to some interesting reading.....Bridg

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home