Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Correction: Ten Things I've Never Done and a Screw-Up

I forgot that I actually HAD sung in public (choir). So here's that list again...also Ann, who I tagged, gave me a great idea:

I've never:
1-been blonde
2-had an engagement ring
3-had children (and yes it bugs me)
4-eaten liver or any organ meat
5-lied on my blog or anyone else's
6-known how to ice skate or ski
7-had writer's block (i.e. never at a loss for a smart ass comment)
8-not believed in angels (i.e. have always believed, talked to or seen them)
9-gotten a good report card as far as 'deportment' (behaviour) goes.
10-liked veggies unless they're on pizza

Now that's better!

Happy Sunday, world. Raven it's still raining here, so I'm sending you 'rain wishes' to cool things off!

Bridg

4 Comments:

  • At 5/23/2005 09:40:00 PM, Blogger The Zombieslayer said…

    Liver's terrible. I almost threw up when I tasted it. You're not missing anything.

     
  • At 5/24/2005 04:15:00 AM, Blogger cookie said…

    I wish I can have your #7. But then again, I suck at writing.

     
  • At 5/24/2005 10:50:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks for the reassurance on liver..it sure doesn't look that hot. Do you know that all the bad stuff in your bod is broken down in the liver? Why would anyone eat that stuff?

    And Andre...says who you suck at writing? I don't believe it!!

    Bridg

     
  • At 5/26/2005 08:02:00 AM, Blogger Leslie said…

    1. I'm a natural blonde. Although I have no clue what natural feels like.

    2. I have had an engagement ring...and a wedding band...and a wedding. Although my husband and I both agree that aside from actually saying vows to be legally hitched, our wedding day was the most miserable day of our lives. And that's a very looong story that I won't get into here.

    3. I have had children...two of them. I have a three year old son who is being a stubborn little brat when it comes to going poo and pee in the potty, and I have a ten month old daughter who is cranky because of five teeth coming in all at once. And then there's my husband who is a teenager trapped inside the body of a 32 year old man with his xBox video games, comic books and McFarlane movie toys.

    4. The Zombieslayer is braver than I...Disgusting appearance and smell. However, I do love sushi.

    5. Okay, truth? I have lied on my husband's blog. He does movie reviews, and I have commented that some of the horror movies we have watched together were not that bad. Well, yes, they were that bad, but please don't tell him.

    6. I tried ice skating once. Then I got back up, dusted myself off and left the rink.

    7. Oh, I've definitely had writer's block.

    8. I, too, believe in angels. What is there NOT to believe about them?

    9. I always had excellent behaviour reports in school. I was smart enough to smoke my pot after school and off campus.

    10. I LOVE veggies!! Especially on pizza!!

    I'll be back...

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home