Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Workin For The Weekend

Hola World and happy almost Friday! Well, it's Friday as far as I'm concerned since I'm off tomorrow (well, 'off' in a certain way. I still have to clean & vacuum).

Not playing MJ worked, I slept very well last night for the first time in ages YIPPEE! Got so much work done it was scary. Expense account done; study that's taken forever, done and sent; a few favours for others done; meetings and lunches arranged. MAN that felt good.

Didn't see M at all today (well for a minute or two here and there). It felt odd. Did talk to Marc on the way home, since I forgot to call him from work (not that I had a spare minute to do it anyway). He is having a meeting on Monday with a very talkative, power hungry and very stupid man. I suggested shutting that guy, TLT and a retired colleague of ours (who farts all the time) in the same sealed room with a bowl of chili. Marc said that the colleague didn't deserve it, but since the guy hit on me continuously and aggressively for 14 years, I have a slightly different opinion.

Only slightly sarcastic...

Remember when I said that WE get blamed for the errors of the admin group? Well, today TLT decided that all of us need training on the financial system, even though none of us have access to it. The training day is Friday May 13. That's right, Friday the 13th. Pauly and I are delighted because we will then have the knowledge and tools needed to go transfer money from other groups into our account.

What????? Like that's WRONG??

Thanks TLT! Great managing there.

Have noticed that I"m much more platonic with M. As in no more twinges when we're together. I still have a very soft spot for him and hate it when he flirts with others (that is so disrespectful) but that's wearing off.

Jer was at it again until I sent him this week's blog. Made me feel bad/guilty, but I should not have had to go that far.

Twisted my leg last night (no, just sleeping) and now am limping really badly. Feels like a ligament. Nothing works at getting rid of the pain. OH well, it's a small price to pay for sleep.

Night world. I may miss a day or two posting but will catch up with ya later.

Bridg

4 Comments:

  • At 4/22/2005 07:43:00 PM, Blogger .: raven :. said…

    hope you have a lovely visit with your friend!

     
  • At 4/22/2005 08:43:00 PM, Blogger 123-I-Love-You said…

    Hi Bridg -

    I've gotta say - thanks for all your kind comments on my blog. Much appreciated. It's nice to know people are reading it.

    Sorry to hear about your leg. But at least you have your dignity.

    Have fun with your amigo!

    d.

     
  • At 4/22/2005 09:18:00 PM, Blogger Chris said…

    Hey Bridg --
    All the talk of housecleaning on your blog lately has shamed me into getting my wreck of a place done. Thanks for the nudge! At least your cleaning spree was for a good reason...hope you enjoy having some time with your buddy, and don't do anything I wouldn't do... ;-)

    Chris

     
  • At 4/22/2005 10:54:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Thanks guys, you da best!! Can't wait for Peggy to get here....grin.

    Bridg

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home