Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Sign

Just can't get that song out of my head tonight. Must be the lack of other contents...heh. Don'tcha love Ace of Base?

Raining again here all day. Well, it's still cool enough that there are no bees (I am scared to death of even buzzing, which makes it great weather for gardening even if it's raining. It's one of God's little jokes that gardening is one of my few hobbies) and no mosquitoes. So tomorrow I'm putting down fertilizer and 14 bags (3 cubic litres each--that's a LOT) of mulch when it shows up between 3:00 and 5:00. Finally sprounted a brain this year and decided to let someone else's car get punished by the weight.

While I was at it, got a new bed lamp (a much bigger one so that now I can actually have enough light to read) and (get this) a small statue of St. Francis of Assisi to put in the garden. They thanked me enthusiastically when I left the garden centre. Hell, for what I paid, they should have carried me to my car on their shoulders! I really like that place. They have such great stuff and nice people (cute guys)!

Love getting rid of money I don't have.

Hope St. F annoys Emmi!

Oh Bridg you are evil.

And broke.

Anyway, also took Mom out for errands, did some of mine. After lunching out, took her home and Terr calls (little Sis). We decide to make it a girls' night out at the movies and went to see the new Triple X movie. IT IS FANTASTIC!!!! Do not waste your time on that limp Sideways. This (XXX) is definitely an action movie fan's movie. Much better than the original XXX. Trust me. Restored my faith in movie makers. Makes James Bond look lame.

That means tomorrow is income tax time, but hey maybe I'll get it done fast (p.s. I suffer from math anxiety). Also got the income tax software, so I don't have to run to the headquarters post office tomorrow before midnight. At the place where I bought it, a very cute and flirty guy works every Saturday. Married of course, aren't they all? I didn't even say hi to him (he was with someone) but he ran to where I was and asked to help, although there were two other salesclerks there. *Grin sparkle*. Made my day, I tell ya!

Tomorrow's also soup making day...don't know why that popped into my head...

Sis is on some kind of diet. Now I HAVE to do something! I don't want to be the only fat one!!

Night world....off to read in bed (oh joy oh bliss)! Hugs, Bridg

6 Comments:

  • At 5/01/2005 11:45:00 AM, Blogger .: raven :. said…

    i love love love Ice Cube .... always have .... he's a hottie!!!

    i can't wait to see the movie ... was never a Vin Diesel fan ....

    i posted a comment over at HER blog and she deleted it .... like i knew she would .... b***h .....

    but the post remains ... takes a lot of guts if you ask me ..

    hope you have a good day today!!

    it's raining here too and i LOVE IT .. i love the rain ...

     
  • At 5/01/2005 12:31:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Me too Raven! Ice Cube is GREAT in this movie...I too sent a message via e mail. Let's hope that the Writers' Code takes hold.

    Hey I didn't read. Played F'ing Mah Jongg. Wondered what time it was and checked...it was 4:00 a.m. OH MAN!

    Now have to do double time to get the housework and income tax done. Yikes.

    Want to play in the garden. If I ever figure out how to post pics, I'll take a pic of Emmi's very orderly garden and my chaotic one...hugs, Bridg

     
  • At 5/01/2005 07:47:00 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said…

    Heya hon,

    Wanted to post back to you, it's nice to meet you! I added you to my list of blogs I read and grin about. Hope this upcoming week goes well for ya. :)

     
  • At 5/02/2005 07:10:00 PM, Blogger nutty said…

    Starting a sister diet, too funny Bridge and only because I've done it too.

     
  • At 5/02/2005 07:43:00 PM, Blogger Bridget Jones said…

    Hey folks! Thanks for the reference, Elizabeth! You are on my tour!

    Undies, how did you do on the sister diet? MY little fink is ahead of me already ;(

    Bridg

     
  • At 10/26/2006 11:49:00 PM, Blogger SEO said…

    Your readers my enjoy other resources such as allergic allergy book cook family food food gourmet homestyle hundred recipe two whole and knowing some of the best sites to buy allergic allergy book cook family food food gourmet homestyle hundred recipe two whole .

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home