Ravings and Rantings

Welcome to my cloud! It's got a nice silver lining somewhere.....Some ranting, some raving--mostly positive stuff,lots of jokes (I can't stay serious). Nothing going on here that a pina colada or mohito can't fix.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Old Friends

Hi World! Peggy's gone back home, dropped her off at the airport late this aft. Man it was good to see her!

We spent the weekend shopping, eating, gabbing and generally having a great time. I spend so much time with my guy-pals that I'd forgotten how great woman-pals are. And Peggy's one of the very best, even though she lives so far away. We went to my fave (kiddies) store, and got things for her boy and girl--not that we needed an excuse to act like kids.

Going back to work will be like going to another world, but hey it's OK. We did talk a lot about it. She's one of the smartest and funniest people I know. Will miss her even more in the next few days...

On the plus side, get to see M and the guys again at work (am now trying to talk myself into going to work). Maybe TLT retired (HA!)? Had another 4:00 evening, so am very sleepy.

Wish me luck world, can't say I'm all that eager to go back there but definitely need the $$s.

Bridg

1 Comments:

  • At 4/25/2005 07:36:00 PM, Blogger .: raven :. said…

    i'm glad you had a good visit and a wonderful time with your friend.

    i know what you mean about girl friends ... i haven't had a consistent close one in many years.

    hope work was good today!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home